Tap Your True Profit Potential!
Simple, affordable accountability & control!
- All pours, accurate, consistent, controlled and recorded
- Eliminates loss from over pouring and spills
- Maximizes keg yield
- Fast and easy to use and install
- Up to 50 taps per Dispenser Network
- Tap lock out for multiple taps on a single brand line
- 8 portion sizes and 4 price levels per tap
- Cancel, Repeat, Add-A-Head & Pause functions
- Flow meters compensate for pressure variations
- Meters and dispenses either by volume or time
- Perlick stainless steel faucets for reliable pouring and easy cleaning
- Compact – fits almost anywhere
- Interfaces with your POS system
- Easy computer interface for system management and Ethernet LAN for remote access
- Configured for stand alone dispensing systems, or part of Berg Infinity Network & Berg Dispenser
- Network bar management systems
- After hours lock out
- Affordable - Typically pays for itself in 6 to 12 months
- Certified to CE standards
Berg TAP2™ draft beer, wine and liquor dispensers and controls are specifically designed with Perlick stainless steel faucets for consistent pours of beer, wine and large batch liquor drinks like margaritas, including Guinness beer and pouring warm beer with minimum foam.
With the TAP2 draft beer dispensing system controlling over-pour, waste, “give-a-ways” and unauthorized drinking, bar owners have experienced up to twice the profits over sales of bottled or canned beer.
TAP2 makes liquor, wine and draft beer dispensing fast and easy for your bartenders, and you gain total control, accountability and increased profits – all at a very affordable price!
In most installations, Berg TAP2 liquor and draft beer dispensers pay for themselves in 6 to 12 months. Use the beer loss calculator and to assess your loss potential and find out how much liquor and draft beer control can help your bottom line!